07. Nov, 2018
I’m looking forward to this one. Check out the trailer for Runner3, coming to the PlayStation 4 very soon. Take a look below at the features and stay tuned to PS Nation for more news on this game and many others.
Coming to PS4 on November 13, 2018!
The rhythm-music gameplay of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 is back and better than ever!
- Charles Martinet! – Charles Martinet returns for his role of “The Narrator”
- Hero Quests! – Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they’ll reward you generously!
- Vehicles! – Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! A celery car! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more!
- Branching Paths! – Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours!
- Item Shop! – Players will be able to spend gold and gems earned while playing on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3–keep your dang money!
- Retro Challenges! – A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying “retro” level. These levels will also offer a series’ first: free movement! Control the Commander in ways you never have before!
- New Playable Characters! – The Commanders are joined by friends new and old, including Dave of Woah Dave! fame, Shovel Knight, and Eddie Riggs from Brutal Legend!
In other news: