10. Nov, 2018
Demos for both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight have arrived on the North American PlayStation Store this week. Each demo will have four songs to give players a small sample of the full track lists, including Burn My Dread from P3D, and Blooming Villain from P5D.
Digital pre-orders for each game, as well as the bundle Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection, are open now on the NA PSN Store. Pre-ordering will net players special additional characters; Shinjiro Aragaki will be showing up in Person 3: Dancing in Moonlight, alongside “Battle Hymn of the Soul,” the final boss theme of Persona 3; Goro Akechi will be making an appearance in Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, accompanied by the Persona Awakening theme in Persona 5, “Will Power.” Players who pre-order the Endless Night Collection will gain access to both characters and theme songs at the game’s launch.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
• Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo /block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
• Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
• English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
• Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
• Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will both be hitting the dance floor on Dec. 4 for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4.